Thursday 4 June 2015

Confectionery Inventions!

Rendered Image
In Chapter 19 of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory they saw the inventing room. Mr Wonka had found new inventions to let out in the shops. So all the children got a never ending gob-stopper. Year 4 was inspired by what Mr Willy Wonka did so we created our own creation.  Miss Lee printed out a saucepan and we let our creative mind blood flow and we made our creation and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Christopher, Isadora and Max

Here are some pictures:

  



16 comments:

  1. Dear Christopher,Isadora and Max,
    I love your blog post about saucepans invention.I thinked that your ones are more creative than mine!
    Thanks,
    From Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Year4 This is the best blog post in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love It!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear me chris and isadora
    I had fun making this blog post i like this blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! How did you guys do it. I didn't even do you guys are lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! AMAZING!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Christopher, Isadora and Max
    l liked your sauce pan it was guys
    Kind regards Justin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Christopher, Isadora and Max
    l liked your sauce pan it was the best guys
    Kind regards Justin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Me, Chris and Isadora
    I like your blog post
    from Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the idea of the saucepan and even though I wasn't there in that time I still thought that idea was amazing.

    Kind regards
    Michael Magat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Christopher and Isadora
    i really like your blog post,it was a AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Christopher and Isadora

    I really enjoyed you blog post about
    the saucepans that year 4 made.

    Kind Regards
    Declan Nguyen

    ReplyDelete